Office of Corporate Relations (OCR)
MAHE envisions to be the prominent research/co-development partner for the Corporates in India and abroad. The resource pool consisting of distinguished scientists, engineers, paramedics and other professionals, several of them are key opinion leaders (KOLs) in their areas, can add a lot a value in collaborations built around your specific objectives. MAHE has collaborations with several leading industries and the partnerships are expected to grow in the coming years.
Corporate Relations Team at the Office of Corporate Relations (OCR) is composed of experienced professionals having deep understanding regarding the research/product development capabilities of MAHE researchers/faculty and have adequate knowledge of working with Corporates. The team will work hard to make the collaborations mutually beneficial and rewarding for MAHE and Corporates.
MAHE faculty and researchers pursue research and development in diverse areas as listed below. For more information on partnering, please contact the Office of Corporate Relations
· Medical and Dental
· Pharmaceuticals Science
· Life Science
· Regenerative Medicine
· Paramedical Research
· Food and Nutrition
· Natural science
Office of Corporate Relations (OCR) aims:
1) Build and sustain relationship with corporates to promote Corporate Affiliate Research Programs,
2) Attract Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) funds and foundation grants to enhance research and community outreach programs and
3) Support commercialization of the technologies developed at MAHE
Objectives of the Office of Corporate Relations:
1. Enhance MAHE’s reputation in corporate circles
2. Identify, establish and sustain relationships with Corporates and Foundations of national and international repute
3. Develop engagement in strategic focus areas of MAHE and bring in funds from Corporates and Foundations to promote research and outreach programs
4. Support entrepreneurial commercialization, spinout partnerships and technology licensing
5. Promote student engagement with Corporates to promote internship, mentoring and placement opportunities
Office of Corporate Relations
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Manipal 576104, Karnataka, India
Phone: 0820 2923484
Dr. Raviraja N. S.
Director, Corporate Relations
Phone: 0820 2923476
Mon to Sat 9.00 am – 5.00 pm (GMT +5.30)
Closed on Sundays and third Saturdays of every month.
Photo Gallery :
ESCO ASTER Agreement signing
Picture: from left to right- Lt. Gen. (Dr.) M.D. Venkatesh (Vice Chancellor of MAHE); Mr. XL Lin (President and CEO of Esco Aster PTE Ltd) ; Dr. Narayana Sabhahit (Registrar of MAHE ); Dr. Raviraja N.S ( Director of Corporate Relations, MAHE).
Meeting with Navitas Life Science
Picture: from left to right- Dr. Arun ( Navitas Life Science Pvt. ltd ) ; Dr. Ragavendra Shetty (Navitas Life Science Pvt. ltd) ; Lt. Gen. (Dr.) M.D. Venkatesh ; Dr. Narayana Sabhahit; Dr. Raviraja N.S.
Panel discussion on “Entrepreneurial Insights”- series 2
Picture: from left to right - Dr. Raviraja N.S (Director of Corporate Relations, MAHE); Mr. Manohar S Shetty (Managing Director, Sai Radha Group of Companies); Dr. Shrihari Y. Upadhyaya (CEO - MUTBI); Mr. Dinesh Karnik (Managing Director, Prueba India Software Pvt. ltd).