The DM MCH program is being offered by Manipal University through its constituent premier institution Kasturba Medical College, at Manipal
Click here for DM/MCH course at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal institute information.
Reporting Schedule for Allotted candidates
Greetings from Manipal University!
Congratulations for your excellent performance in the NEET SS Examinations and also thank you for choosing to pursue your studies in the DM/MCH program offered by Kasturba Medical College, Manipal.
As per the notification by DGHS, New Delhi, you will have to report to Manipal University, Manipal :
· Reporting Venue: Admission Office,1st Floor, Room Number 102 ,Manipal University Building,Manipal – 576 104
Date: 17.10.2017 to 21.10.2017
Time: 9 AM to 5 PM
Admission Procedure and Details:
1. Course fees & Caution Deposit Details with mode of payment: First Year Course Fees & Caution Deposit should be credited into the University account and the confirmation details of the fees transferred through RTGS/Wire Transfer should be produced during reporting.
Click here for fee details and mode of payment ( Fees can also be paid through online mode by using the link http://sis.manipal.edu/admissions/CourseFees01.aspx )
2. Document Checklist: Original Mark Sheets and other relevant documents should be submitted for verification. Click herefor documents check list.
3. Hostel Details - General Information, Hostel Fees & mode of payment. Click here for details.
4. Course Dis-Continuation Bond Format Click here