MET 2020 Test Instructions
BTech, BTech (Lateral Entry Admissions), BPharm / PharmD
MTech, ME, MPharm / PharmD Post Baccalaureate, MSc Medical Biotechnology, MSc Molecular Biology & Human Genetics, MSc Systems Biology, MSc Genome Engineering, MSc by Research in Life Sciences
MET 2020 Online Test Slot Booking: July 15
MET 2020: July 24 - 27 and Aug 4 - 7
MET 2020 Results: Aug 9
Online Test Slot Booking
- The OTBS will be activated for slot booking after the last date of application submission for the respective program. Applicants can login to the OTBS only if the application is complete in all respects
- OTBS password will be emailed to the candidates registered email id well in advance, to book your test slot at the centre of your choice.
- As per booking schedule, login to the online test booking system (OTBS) with OTBS User Id: Your application number and OTBS password
- The bookings are done on a first-come-first-serve basis and subject to slot availability. A slot once booked, CANNOT be changed under any circumstance
- On completion of the test slot booking, OTBS will generate the e-hall ticket for download
- You are requested to read and understand the instructions given in the e-Hall Ticket. Any discrepancies in the e-Hall ticket, please email email@example.com with the hall ticket as attachment and nature of the discrepancy
- 1 hard copy of the e-Hall ticket MUST be produced during the registration at the test centre on the day of the test. The candidate will NOT be permitted to appear for the test without a valid & legible e-Hall Ticket.
- You are requested to reach the test centre, 2 hours before the start of the test for the registration process.
- The e-Hall Ticket hard copy MUST be produced at the time of counseling/admission
MET 2020 Guidelines
- There will be NO second attempt
- Rescheduling request will NOT be considered under any circumstances.
- Candidates booking & missing the test will be considered as absent and will have the flexibility to book the next attempt (as shown in the table below), by making an online payment of Rs.1400/- through the OTBS
- Kindly note that test slot booking is subject to the availability of slots at designated test centres. In case of non-availability of slots in the centre of your choice, you may choose to book a slot in an alternate / nearest centre
- If, for any reason, the test date/centre gets cancelled, another date/centre will be allotted. MAHE admissions office will inform the applicant of the new date/centre, well in advance.
- The entrance test fee will NOT be refunded under any circumstances
MET 2020 Test Instructions & Scoring
- MET 2020 will be in English and of multiple-choice questions (MCQ type). The candidate must choose the right or closest to the right answer from among the choices given
- Marking Scheme: + 4 for every correct answer, - 1 for every wrong answer, 0 for every unattempted question
- On completion of the test & submission, the test score will be displayed on the screen immediately. The detailed test score sheet can be downloaded from the website, 24 hours after the test completion
Click here for MET 2020 Test Schedule and Cities
Click here for MET 2020 Test Slot Booking Guidelines
Click here for MET 2020 Test Pattern & Syllabus
Click here to know more about the Eligibility & Admission Process
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications