You have chosen the online application format to apply to Manipal University for 2018 admissions for Foreign/NRI Undergraduate.
The online application consists of five simple steps.
1. Step-1: Primary Information
2. Step-2: Select Program & Make Online Payment
3. Step-3: Provide Contact Details
4. Step-4: Provide Education Qualification
5. Step-5: Confirmation & Download Application Form
The total fee for application includes:
1. Application Fee of Rs 2500, mandatory for all International applicants which is non-refundable
You can pay the application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Demand Draft as per your convenience.
You are currently in Step 1 of the 5 step online application process.
Note: Candidates are required to have there scanned photograph and signature with them.
Admission to the MBBS and BDS courses will be on the basis of the rank obtained in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) and counselling / allotment of seats by Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), New Delhi